Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 19:16:02 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.250.157.27]
    said: 452-4.2.2 The recipient's inbox is out of storage space. Please
    direct the 452-4.2.2 recipient to 452 4.2.2
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    s189-20020a6377c6000000b005dc7e78163csi8532179pgc.458 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 19:07:07 +0100

[Bardica](https://bardica.com)

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/360/6904fa1c64ac00df2aef660e520c174b6fb0d3b0?expires=1709406381&signature=2f2d67adc3a536ee1593c953bd9b8fd7487c7ba28bceaf02e26afc15c73d9922

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/360/6904fa1c64ac00df2aef660e520c174b6fb0d3b0?expires=1709406381&signature=2f2d67adc3a536ee1593c953bd9b8fd7487c7ba28bceaf02e26afc15c73d9922](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/360/6904fa1c64ac00df2aef660e520c174b6fb0d3b0?expires=1709406381&signature=2f2d67adc3a536ee1593c953bd9b8fd7487c7ba28bceaf02e26afc15c73d9922)

© 2024 Bardica. All rights reserved.