Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:15:52 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=gemail.com type=MX: Host not found, try again

Subject: Anmälan till Kem 2024
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 17:07:07 +0100

Datum: 2024-03-01

Bekräftelse anmälan till Kem 2024 i Helsingborg 2024-04-17 — 2024-04-18.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Kem 2024 in Helsingborg 2024-04-17 — 2024-04-18.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Ole Martin
Efternamn/Last name: Aarum
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Sarpsborg Brannvesen
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Beredskap
Adress/Postal address: Mikael Lunds gate 3
Postnummer/Postcode: 1707
Ort/City: Sarpsborg
Telefonnummer/Telephone: +4791516200
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Sarpsborg Kommune
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 66010PRJA
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Beredskap
Adress/Address: Sarpsborg kommune postboks 505
Postnummer/Postcode: 1703
Ort/City: Sarpsborg
Orgnr/company registration number: 938801363
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2024-04-17 — 2024-04-18

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2024-04-17)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2024-04-17)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2024-04-18)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Kem 2024
https://kem2024.se