Subject: Winning Notofication!!!

From: "EuroMillions Lotto" <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Feb 2024 23:35:56 +0100

Congratulations Winner.

EuroMillions and partners did a random selection through email 
selection globally to help many out of the intense global 
economic recession. You are one of the lucky winners of the 
EuroMillions promotion held on 26/01/2024. Your email address 
picked the ticket ref: ZJLH 07076 which attracted the winning 
prize of (One Million, One Hundred and Eleven Thousand, One 
Hundred and Seventy-six British Pounds)  £1,111,176,000 with. 
BATCH: EM/ 8 19 32 41 42 9 12.  Ball Set: 19. Ball Machine:14, 
Draw No: 1,706. Total Winners: 3,376,733.

Reply back with the winning ref attached to your email and your 
full details for instructions on how to claim your winning 
amount. The tickets were jointly purchased by NGO's and this 
winning information will be valid for only 7 working days from 
the date of  this notice. Send your full names, address and phone 
number  through this Email: [email-masked] for the 
immediate processing of your winning amount.

Alfredo De La Paz
(Promotion Director)