Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 10:20:16 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    kalix-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.30] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
    [AMS0EPF000001AD.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com 2024-02-22T10:20:16.806Z
    08DC2EC7B96C2B5D] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Anmälan tillBrandbefälsmötet 2024
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 11:20:15 +0100

Datum: 2024-02-22

Bekräftelse anmälan till Brandbefälsmötet 2024 i Helsingborg 2024-04-03 — 2024-04-04.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Brandbefälsmötet 2024 in Helsingborg 2024-04-03 — 2024-04-04.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Verner
Efternamn/Last name: Lundholm
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Räddningstjänsten Kalix
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Postal address: Räddningsvägen 2
Postnummer/Postcode: 95241
Ort/City: Kalix
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 0761196908
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Kalix Kommun
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Address: Nygatan 4
Postnummer/Postcode: 95241
Ort/City: Kalix
Orgnr/company registration number: 212000-2692
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2024-04-03 — 2024-04-04

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2024-04-03)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2024-04-03)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2024-04-04)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Brandbefälsmötet 2024
https://brandbefalsmotet.se