Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:43:23 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtp2.halmstad.se[192.165.96.68] said:
    550 5.7.1 Message quarantined by Content Filtering
    (ce8e6fd4-d166-11ee-94de-005056ac004c) (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Anmälan till Kem 2024
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 10:43:17 +0100

Datum: 2024-02-22

Bekräftelse anmälan till Kem 2024 i Helsingborg 2024-04-17 — 2024-04-18.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Kem 2024 in Helsingborg 2024-04-17 — 2024-04-18.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: amanda
Efternamn/Last name: christiansson
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Halmstad kommun
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Räddningstjänsten
Adress/Postal address: Kristinehedsvägen 2
Postnummer/Postcode: 302 44
Ort/City: Halmstad
Telefonnummer/Telephone: +46725085956
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Halmstad kommun
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 82402 , 2235
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Räddningstjänsten c/o Coor
Adress/Address: Kristinehedsvägen 2
Postnummer/Postcode: 302 44
Ort/City: Halmstad
Orgnr/company registration number: 212000‑1215
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2024-04-17 — 2024-04-18

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2024-04-17)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2024-04-17)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2024-04-18)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Kem 2024
https://kem2024.se