Subject: Treat As Urgent

From: "Dan Borins" <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Feb 2024 18:03:52 +0100

Hi, My name is Dan Borins; I am a probate lawyer at a Canadian-
based Law Firm.  There is an unclaimed Life Insurance bond issued 
in your family name. The bond, which is due for liquidation was 
bought through a Broker in  Florida USA. We have your name as the 
family contact of the owner, who from our investigation has 
passed on.

During the last audit which was handled by our firm, no claim 
application was received from you or any other family member. The 
Bond insurance code stipulates that “matured bonds" not claimed 
must be turned over as unclaimed and released back to the 
government after a period.  Therefore, I ask that you initiate 
the process of liquidating these bonds in cooperation with me, in 
view of the fact that you are the next of kin to the deceased. 
All proceeds will be processed on your behalf.    

I wish to reiterate that this is a 100% risk-free process; I will 
fast-track the procurement of all necessary documentation to 
expedite the claims/liquidation process in a highly professional 
way. Your earliest response to this matter would be highly 
appreciated.  

Kindly reply via my Email: [email-masked]
 
With best regards
Dan Borins (Probate Lawyer)