Subject: Your personal data has leaked due to your personal activities.

From: "Exclusive Spi" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Feb 2024 16:14:11 +0100

Hi there!

I am a professional hacker and have successfully managed to hack 
your operating system.
Currently I have gained full access to your devices.

In addition, I was secretly monitoring all your activities and 
watching you for several months.
The thing is your device was infected with harmful spyware due to 
the fact that you had visited a website with porn content 
previously. ╭ ᑎ ╮

Let me explain to you what that entails. Thanks to Trojan 
viruses, I can gain complete access to your computer or any other 
device that you own.
It means that I can see absolutely everything on your screen and 
switch on the camera as well as the microphone at any point of 
time without your permission.
In addition, I can also access and see your confidential 
information as well as your emails and chat messages.

You may be wondering why your antivirus cannot detect my 
malicious software.
Let me break it down for you: I am using harmful software that is 
driver-based,
which refreshes its signatures on a 4-hourly basis, hence your 
antivirus is unable to detect its presence.

I have made a video compilation, which shows on the left side the 
scenes of you happily masturbating,
while on the right side it demonstrates the video you were 
watching at that moment..ᵔ.ᵔ

All I need is just to share this video to all email addresses and 
messenger contacts of people you are in communication with on 
your device or PC.
Furthermore, I can also make public all your emails and chat 
history.

I believe you would definitely want to avoid this from happening.
Here is what you need to do - transfer the Bitcoin equivalent 
0.11818386 of 5,000 USD to my Bitcoin account
(that is rather a simple process, which you can check out online 
in case if you don't know how to do that).

Below is my bitcoin account information (Bitcoin wallet): 
18eiQXQdF3WftbaxkNqNARMgb45mw7rr6W

Once the required amount is transferred to my account, I will 
proceed with deleting all those videos and also disappear from 
your life once and for all.
Kindly ensure you complete the above mentioned transfer within 50 
hours (2 days +).
I will receive a notification right after you open this email, 
hence the countdown will start.

Contact me via email ([email-masked]) with 
subject: (012VIP-RESTOREKEYPC4102934)
After these steps you will receive through email the key and a 
decrypt tutorial. 

Trust me, I am very careful, calculative and never make mistakes.
If I discover that you shared this message with others, I will 
straight away proceed with making your private videos public.

Good luck!