Subject: For Sale - Manual Transmission Manufacturing Plant from Hyundai

From: EAMTM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:10:09 +0000

https://www.allsurplus.com?utm_source=eamtm&utm_medium=rental_email&utm_campaign=25492&utm_term=20240202
https://www.allsurplus.com/events/25492?utm_source=eamtm&utm_medium=rental_email&utm_campaign=25492&utm_term=20240202
6-Speed Manual Transmission Manufacturing Plant from Hyundai in Czech Republic
The machinery is well maintained and continues in production until February 2024.

Including gear & housing production, heat and shot treatment, gear box assembly, final test, shave cutting and quality management.
View Event (https://www.allsurplus.com/events/25492?utm_source=eamtm&utm_medium=rental_email&utm_campaign=25492&utm_term=20240202)
https://www.allsurplus.com/events/25492?utm_source=eamtm&utm_medium=rental_email&utm_campaign=25492&utm_term=20240202
https://www.allsurplus.com/events/25492?utm_source=eamtm&utm_medium=rental_email&utm_campaign=25492&utm_term=20240202
https://www.allsurplus.com/events/25492?utm_source=eamtm&utm_medium=rental_email&utm_campaign=25492&utm_term=20240202
https://www.allsurplus.com/events/25492?utm_source=eamtm&utm_medium=rental_email&utm_campaign=25492&utm_term=20240202
https://www.allsurplus.com/events/25492?utm_source=eamtm&utm_medium=rental_email&utm_campaign=25492&utm_term=20240202
https://www.allsurplus.com/events/25492?utm_source=eamtm&utm_medium=rental_email&utm_campaign=25492&utm_term=20240202
.
Sale held in association with
Maynards Logo
The Smartest, Fastest Way to Sell Your Assets

Join more than 15,000 sellers worldwide in virtually every industry to sell your surplus. Trust our Decades of Experience in Surplus Sales (https://www.allsurplus.com/how-to-sell?utm_source=eamtm&utm_medium=rental_email&utm_campaign=25492&utm_term=20240202)
never miss a sale
Get email updates direct from AllSurplus
Register   (https://www.allsurplus.com/account/register?utm_source=eamtm&utm_medium=rental_email&utm_campaign=25492&utm_term=20240202)

This email was sent to [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])
why did I get this? (https://machinedeal.us6.list-manage.com/about?u=dbbd430c2f7a47c42aa380b7f&id=7cf7f1d407&e=6f326bd1eb&c=f4168ae801)     unsubscribe from this list (https://machinedeal.us6.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=dbbd430c2f7a47c42aa380b7f&id=7cf7f1d407&t=b&e=6f326bd1eb&c=f4168ae801)     update subscription preferences (https://machinedeal.us6.list-manage.com/profile?u=dbbd430c2f7a47c42aa380b7f&id=7cf7f1d407&e=6f326bd1eb&c=f4168ae801)
European Association of Machine Tool Merchants ivzw . Villalaan 83 . Brussels 1190 . Belgium