Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 06:56:19 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[74.125.205.26] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    b23-20020a056512071700b005101773d12csi3993283lfs.479 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 07:56:17 +0100

[Bardica](https://bardica.com)

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/219/e050b8b58bde780889064c64b69eeee95b2ddbb1?expires=1706774156&signature=5a726a1c1bf9cd0b29fb2066e314ba47010b953c3d35ce2571c49071cca39f1c

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/219/e050b8b58bde780889064c64b69eeee95b2ddbb1?expires=1706774156&signature=5a726a1c1bf9cd0b29fb2066e314ba47010b953c3d35ce2571c49071cca39f1c](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/219/e050b8b58bde780889064c64b69eeee95b2ddbb1?expires=1706774156&signature=5a726a1c1bf9cd0b29fb2066e314ba47010b953c3d35ce2571c49071cca39f1c)

© 2024 Bardica. All rights reserved.