Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 08:13:10 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    kalix-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.74] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [AM6EUR05FT049.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com
    2023-12-12T08:13:03.776Z 08DBF6DB2308D87E] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Anmälan till Översvämning2024 - webbinarium
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 09:13:03 +0100

Datum: 2023-12-12

Bekräftelse anmälan till Översvämning 2024 - webbinarium i - 2024-02-07 — 2024-02-07.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Översvämning 2024 - webbinarium in - 2024-02-07 — 2024-02-07.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Monica
Efternamn/Last name: Säfström
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Kalix kommun
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Samhällsbyggnadsförvaltningen
Adress/Postal address: Nygatan 4
Postnummer/Postcode: 95281
Ort/City: Kalix
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 070-2315047
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Kalix kommun
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: Ref 3140
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Bygg-och miljöavdelningen, samhällsbyggnadsförvaltningen
Adress/Address: Nygatan 4
Postnummer/Postcode: 95281
Ort/City: Kalix
Orgnr/company registration number: 212000-2692
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2024-02-07

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:
Förvaltnings Grupplicens  för 3950 

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Översvämning 2024 - webbinarium
https://oversvamning2024.se