Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 12:43:58 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[108.177.14.26]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    v21-20020a05651203b500b0050abbdb6a1bsi4243607lfp.404 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Invoice No. 330115, Ari Takaneva
From: Offspring International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 13:43:57 +0100

Dear Sirs,

Enclosed please find our invoice, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at +46 705 185 721 or e-mail [email-masked].

It may be difficult to see the attachment if you read the email in your smartphone.

If you can't see attachment, you can alternatively download invoice from here: Download invoice

Best regards

Adam Nilsson

Offspring International AB

Västergatan 11

222 29  LUND

Sweden

Cell phone: +46 766 343 418

www.offspringab.com