Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 09:36:12 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    rsgbg-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.3] said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient
    address rejected: Access denied. [DU2PEPF0001E9BF.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com
    2023-11-08T09:36:12.863Z 08DBE008062CE1ED] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Anmälan till Brandskydd 2023
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 10:36:11 +0100

Datum: 2023-11-08

Bekräftelse anmälan till Brandskydd 2023 i Stockholm 2023-11-21 — 2023-11-22.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Brandskydd 2023 in Stockholm 2023-11-21 — 2023-11-22.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Anne Lee
Efternamn/Last name: Andersson
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Räddningstjänsten Storgöteborg
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Myndighetsavdelningen
Adress/Postal address: Åvägen 2
Postnummer/Postcode: 40224
Ort/City: Göteborg
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 031-384 4873
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Räddningstjänsten Storgöteborg
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: RsgMlb
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Myndighetsavdelningen
Adress/Address: FE 359 Scancloud
Postnummer/Postcode: 831 90
Ort/City: Östersund
Orgnr/company registration number: 222000-0752
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2023-11-21 — 2023-11-22

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2023-11-21)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2023-11-21)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2023-11-22)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Brandskydd 2023
https://brandskydd2023.se/