Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 17:10:02 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    rogbr-no.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.32] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
    [DU6PEPF0000B61D.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com 2023-09-01T17:10:02.596Z
    08DBA7403AAC4480] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Anmälan till Next Step 2023
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 19:10:01 +0200

Datum: 2023-09-01

Bekräftelse anmälan till Next Step 2023 i Stockholm 2023-09-07 — 2023-09-07.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Next Step 2023 in Stockholm 2023-09-07 — 2023-09-07.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Haakon
Efternamn/Last name: Høgaas
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Rogaland Brann og Redning
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Beredskap
Adress/Postal address: Brannstasjonsveien 2
Postnummer/Postcode: 4312
Ort/City: Sandnes
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 41624111
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Rogaland Brann og Redning
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Address: Brannstasjonsveien 2
Postnummer/Postcode: 4312
Ort/City: Sandnes
Orgnr/company registration number: 886884702
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2023-09-07

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Next Step 2023
https://nextstep2023.se