Subject: Your package is waiting for delivery #qwfgv27iptr5rxszwoxlbpf18

From: Deutsche Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 21:52:00 +0000

Email preferences | Web-version 

SHIPMENT REMINDER 

Tracking number: CPF O57 2OO 664 645

We are writing to inform you about an important matter regarding the delivery of your parcel with Deutsche Express. Our records indicate that there is an outstanding payment associated with your shipment, and we kindly request your immediate attention to proceed with the delivery.  
Payment Information:  
Outstanding Amount: 1.85 EUR 
Payment Due Date: 23.07.2023 

Ship now 

*40% off any U.S. international export or domestic shipment when you ship online with MyDeutsche Express+ and pay using a credit card.  Discount applies to published standard transportation rates only, excludes additional services or charges.  Offer is valid through Jule 30, 2023 

QUICK ACCESS

About us 

Deutsche Express home 

Contact us 

FOLLOW US

Fraud Awareness    Legal Notice      Terms of Use      Privacy Notice     Dispute Resolution 

2023 © Deutsche Express International GmbH. All rights reserved.

 g 

Manage Preferences or Unsubscribe 

This email is confidential and may also be privileged and / or proprietary to Deutsche Express International GmbH. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender immediately and delete it and any copies you have made. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please do not reply to this email. This was sent to [email-masked] because you are a customer of Deutsche Express. To ensure future delivery of our emails to your inbox by adding this email address to your address book. All services may not be available in all areas and are subject to Deutsche Express Terms and Conditions as published at dhl.com or as set forth on the waybill of the country of origin. 1210 South Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL, 33324.  
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email.

#opykauajjacyfms5ezwyfxcpzl#