Subject: Undeliverable: Exclusive prints - free delivery before the summer

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 19:05:56 +0200

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: umu-ex11.ad.umu.se

[email-masked]
Remote Server returned '550 5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient not found by SMTP address lookup'

Original message headers:

Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 19:05:38 +0200
Subject: Exclusive prints - free delivery before the summer
From: Wetterling Gallery <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
 =?utf-8?B?d0w5YnMwNUhYbXg0aWJDV1RMbGl6b0drbThRZklWOWd6ODNvYXVXQ1Q3YXE4?=
 =?utf-8?B?bGNRSU1PUXF2RGtvbEZSU1Jkd2FBVnhkNlhGV1pubTQyQVlxZ1JEemRqM2Q0?=
 =?utf-8?B?RE1aQ1lkdHFma0VWMmhGbVNqZ2p5akVJMVM1SjZpTmxaS3pjWVJqeFdmUWJE?=
 =?utf-8?B?YUE2R2pjM1ExUXM5ZW9idm95cGUrSkdCZnJvWkFERGRCdDEwNVZHMm00emRt?=
 =?utf-8?B?cVBBWWhMTVhsemtFQm9kaWZkZm5qVC9EbDZML0xRanNlaDVTTzh5ZGhkbjBu?=
 =?utf-8?B?ZVhaaUNxeDdJV1RjNldDcWZWQ0x0V0NEbEF1SytaSjRKb0duZEgvZz09?=
X-Forefront-Antispam-Report: CIP:85.118.203.86;CTRY:SE;LANG:en;SCL:1;SRV:;IPV:NLI;SFV:NSPM;H:lambda.post.nuhet.se;PTR:lambda.post.nuhet.se;CAT:NONE;SFS:(13230028)(4636009)(286005)(451199021)(1690799014)(6966003)(42882007)(6266002)(24736004)(33964004)(26005)(966005)(34756004)(3450700001)(8676002)(76236004)(108616005)(1096003)(6916009)(7596003)(7246003)(7636003)(356005)(83170400001)(166002)(9686003)(66574015)(83380400001)(336012)(7126003)(956004)(19627405001)(66899021)(1406899024)(4306899003)(38453001)(151285002)(44000500001)(579004);DIR:INB;
X-MS-Exchange-ATPSafeLinks-Stat: 0
X-MS-Exchange-ATPSafeLinks-BitVector: 2000:0x0|0x0|0x2000|0x0|0x0;
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Jun 2023 17:05:39.5371
 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Network-Message-Id: d9309820-a2cf-41c4-05ac-08db7279bd66
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id: 5a4ba6f9-f531-4f32-9467-398f19e69de4
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthSource: HE1EUR01FT027.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthAs: Anonymous
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-FromEntityHeader: Internet
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: MM0P280MB0963
X-OrganizationHeadersPreserved: MM0P280MB0963.SWEP280.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
X-CrossPremisesHeadersPromoted: umu-ex10.ad.umu.se
X-CrossPremisesHeadersFiltered: umu-ex10.ad.umu.se
X-OriginatorOrg: o365.umu.se

Subject: Exclusive prints - free delivery before the summer
From: Wetterling Gallery <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 19:05:38 +0200

https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fshop.wetterlinggallery.com%2F%3Futm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnewarthttps%3A%2F%2Fshop.wetterlinggallery.com%2Fsv%2Fcollections%2Fbjorns-selection%2Fproducts%2Fnathalia-edenmont-delicious-2018%3Futm_source%3Demail%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Demail%2522Delicious&data=05%7C01%7Canders.marner%40estet.umu.se%7Cd9309820a2cf41c405ac08db7279bd66%7C5a4ba6f9f5314f329467398f19e69de4%7C0%7C0%7C638229639563853481%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=2XFbYafjNPdX5UtGxfmChOiyiG0iZhr%2BVFEQC9taZww%3D&reserved=0" (2018), Nathalia EdenmontAs the warm embrace of summer envelops us and daylight stretches into the late hours, we stand on the threshold of a truly enchanting season. Midsummer symbolizes the vibrant energy of nature, the playfulness of long summer nights, and the joy of blooming flowers. We have carefully handpicked an exclusive collection that pays homage to these captivating themes. Step into our virtual gallery and witness Nathalia Edenmont's caleidoscopes bathed in golden hues and succulent summer harvest, tranquil beach scenes by Isca Greenfield-Sanders, or Peter Johansson's unequivocally Swedish inspirations.https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fshop.wetterlinggallery.com%2Fsv%3Futm_source%3Demail%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Demailhttps%3A%2F%2Fshop.wetterlinggallery.com%2Fsv%2Fcollections%2Fbjorns-selection%2Fproducts%2Fisca-greenfield-sanders%3Futm_source%3Demail%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Demail%2522Cudjoe&data=05%7C01%7Canders.marner%40estet.umu.se%7Cd9309820a2cf41c405ac08db7279bd66%7C5a4ba6f9f5314f329467398f19e69de4%7C0%7C0%7C638229639563853481%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=T%2FFX4ZzZgeG763byeLTHbIcZzH3il6QoKkYBj4KRGy4%3D&reserved=0 Bay" (2014), Isca Greenfield-SandersExplore Love Lundell's dream-like worlds, drawing from childhood memories, and Anna Pajak's mesmerizing "Nocturnal Transfers".https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fshop.wetterlinggallery.com%2Fsv%2Fcollections%2Fbjorns-selection%2Fproducts%2Flove-lundell-jungfru-skar%3Futm_source%3Demail%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Demail%2522Jungru&data=05%7C01%7Canders.marner%40estet.umu.se%7Cd9309820a2cf41c405ac08db7279bd66%7C5a4ba6f9f5314f329467398f19e69de4%7C0%7C0%7C638229639563853481%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=QToAepuI83z7SBc3H7Erd4o6G4UyS7WP3XLZ1NIZ%2F6E%3D&reserved=0 Skär" (2015), Love LundellOrder by June 25 for immediate and free shipping - before the gallery closes for the summer in July. Wishing you a Midsummer filled with beauty, inspiration, and the joy of artistic exploration,WG Teamhttps://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fshop.wetterlinggallery.com%2Fsv%3Futm_source%3Demail%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3DemailMonoprints&data=05%7C01%7Canders.marner%40estet.umu.se%7Cd9309820a2cf41c405ac08db7279bd66%7C5a4ba6f9f5314f329467398f19e69de4%7C0%7C0%7C638229639563853481%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=rLnaBlxV7QO2opsbAEQ%2BhS0GU9rFjZGSjiVrQV6yIO4%3D&reserved=0 (2022), Anna PajakIt's Pride month! Wetterling Gallery is committed to creating a safe and welcoming space for all individuals, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. We are proud to stand beside the LGBTQ+ community and support the ongoing pursuit of equality and acceptance.Kungsträdgården 3, Stockholm, [email-masked], 08 10 10 09