Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 09:55:26 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.250.150.26]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    x15-20020ac2488f000000b004f4ea6bf247si2857289lfc.631 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 11:55:26 +0200

[Bardica](https://bardica.com)

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/10/8f34b5a047488f3d962fb45280aa228b74954dba?expires=1686316103&signature=c567f78b6d62d00a855d9e9d058bd353187c244e548af7ab06fc182d9193f6ac

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/10/8f34b5a047488f3d962fb45280aa228b74954dba?expires=1686316103&signature=c567f78b6d62d00a855d9e9d058bd353187c244e548af7ab06fc182d9193f6ac](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/10/8f34b5a047488f3d962fb45280aa228b74954dba?expires=1686316103&signature=c567f78b6d62d00a855d9e9d058bd353187c244e548af7ab06fc182d9193f6ac)

© 2023 Bardica. All rights reserved.