Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 May 2023 09:50:09 +0200

The following message to <[email-masked]> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error [email-masked]... No such user'
This message and any attachments (the "message") is
intended solely for the intended addressees and is confidential. 
If you receive this message in error,or are not the intended recipient(s), 
please delete it and any copies from your systems and immediately notify
the sender. Any unauthorized view, use that does not comply with its purpose, 
dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited. Since the internet 
cannot guarantee the integrity of this message which may not be reliable, BNP PARIBAS 
(and its subsidiaries) shall not be liable for the message if modified, changed or falsified. 
Do not print this message unless it is necessary, consider the environment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") 
sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur ou s'il ne vous est pas destine,
merci de le detruire ainsi que toute copie de votre systeme et d'en avertir
immediatement l'expediteur. Toute lecture non autorisee, toute utilisation de 
ce message qui n'est pas conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute 
publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite. L'Internet ne permettant pas d'assurer
l'integrite de ce message electronique susceptible d'alteration, BNP Paribas 
(et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message dans l'hypothese
ou il aurait ete modifie, deforme ou falsifie. 
N'imprimez ce message que si necessaire, pensez a l'environnement.

Subject: [EXTERNAL] Friendly Reminder | SEO, Opening Reception, 1 June

DKIM-Signatur