Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 11:51:38 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    rsgbg-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.202] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [AM0EUR02FT011.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com
    2023-04-04T11:51:38.633Z 08DB33E5AE68A439] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Anmälan till Kem 2023
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 13:51:38 +0200

Datum: 2023-04-04

Bekräftelse anmälan till Kem 2023 i Helsingborg 2023-04-19 — 2023-04-20.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Kem 2023 in Helsingborg 2023-04-19 — 2023-04-20.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Anders
Efternamn/Last name: Nordlander
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Räddningstjänsten Storgöteborg
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: IA
Adress/Postal address: Tideräkningsgatan 13
Postnummer/Postcode: 41536
Ort/City: Göteborg
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 0708355646
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Räddningstjänsten Storgöteborg
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: CIB konto 20100 
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: IA
Adress/Address: FE 359 Scancloud
Postnummer/Postcode: 831 90 
Ort/City: ÖSTERSUND
Orgnr/company registration number: 222000-0752
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2023-04-19 — 2023-04-20

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2023-04-19)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2023-04-19)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2023-04-20)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Kem 2023
https://kem2023.se