Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:39:21 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtp1.halmstad.se[192.165.96.67] said: 550 5.7.1
    Message quarantined by Content Filtering
    (3cd3b54e-c7cc-11ed-a1b2-005056ac0036) (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Anmälan till Kris 2023
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 10:39:12 +0100

Datum: 2023-03-21

Bekräftelse anmälan till Kris 2023 i Helsingborg 2023-05-30 — 2023-05-31.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Kris 2023 in Helsingborg 2023-05-30 — 2023-05-31.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Lisa
Efternamn/Last name: Klang
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Halmstads kommun
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Kommunledningsförvaltning/kommunikationsavd
Adress/Postal address: Kyrkogatan 5
Postnummer/Postcode: 30105
Ort/City: Halmstad
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 0766-960036
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Halmstads kommun
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 803330
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Kommunledningsförvaltningen
Adress/Address: c/o Coor A81
Postnummer/Postcode: 97174
Ort/City: LULEÅ
Orgnr/company registration number: 212000-1215 
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2023-05-30 — 2023-05-31

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2023-05-30)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2023-05-30)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2023-05-31)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Kris 2023
https://kris2023.se