Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 12:11:47 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtp.hudiksvall.se[80.86.65.101] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Anmälan till Skogsbrand 2023
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2023 13:11:46 +0100

Datum: 2023-03-01

Bekräftelse anmälan till Skogsbrand 2023 i Östersund 2023-03-22 — 2023-03-23.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Skogsbrand 2023 in Östersund 2023-03-22 — 2023-03-23.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Karl
Efternamn/Last name: Wiklund
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Hudiksvall
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Räddningstjänsten
Adress/Postal address: Håstaängsvägen 1
Postnummer/Postcode: 82440
Ort/City: Hudiksvall
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 0705238441
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Hudiksvalls Kommun
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 3031011C
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Norrhälsinge Räddningstjänst
Adress/Address: Box 329
Postnummer/Postcode: 82427
Ort/City: Hudiksvall
Orgnr/company registration number: 212000-2379
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2023-03-22 — 2023-03-23

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2023-03-22)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2023-03-22)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2023-03-23)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Skogsbrand 2023
https://skogsbrand2023.se