Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 10:07:15 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host lambda.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=staffnstorp.se type=A: Host not found

Subject: Anmälan tillBrandbefälsmötet 2023
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:07:14 +0100

Datum: 2023-02-15

Bekräftelse anmälan till Brandbefälsmötet 2023 i Helsingborg 2023-03-08 — 2023-03-09.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Brandbefälsmötet 2023 in Helsingborg 2023-03-08 — 2023-03-09.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Bertil 
Efternamn/Last name: Persson 
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Staffanstorp 
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Räddningstjänsten Lomma-Staffanstorp
Adress/Postal address: Kometvägen 1A 
Postnummer/Postcode: 245 34 
Ort/City: Staffanstorp 
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 0709-351401
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Staffanstorps Kommun
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 1251
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Räddningstjänsten Lomma-Staffanstorp 
Adress/Address: Box 2
Postnummer/Postcode: 245 21
Ort/City: Staffanstorp
Orgnr/company registration number: 212000-1017
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2023-03-08 — 2023-03-09

Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2023-03-08)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2023-03-09)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Brandbefälsmötet 2023
https://brandbefalsmotet.se/