Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 09:47:19 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=gislaveds.se type=A: Host not found

Subject: Anmälan tillBrandbefälsmötet 2023
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 10:47:17 +0100

Datum: 2023-02-09

Bekräftelse anmälan till Brandbefälsmötet 2023 i Helsingborg 2023-03-08 — 2023-03-09.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Brandbefälsmötet 2023 in Helsingborg 2023-03-08 — 2023-03-09.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Jonas
Efternamn/Last name: Björkström
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Gislaveds kommun
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Räddningstjänsten Gislaved - Gnosjö
Adress/Postal address: Ringvägen 13
Postnummer/Postcode: 33371
Ort/City: Bredaryd
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 0701825636
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Gislaveds kommun
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: G40000
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Räddningstjänsten Gislaved - Gnosjö
Adress/Address: stegvägen 1
Postnummer/Postcode: 33292
Ort/City: Gislaved
Orgnr/company registration number: 212000-0514
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2023-03-08 — 2023-03-09

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2023-03-08)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2023-03-08)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2023-03-09)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Brandbefälsmötet 2023
https://brandbefalsmotet.se/