Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 14:34:14 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtp1.halmstad.se[192.165.96.67] said: 550
    5.7.1 Message quarantined by Content Filtering
    (a5c9c7d4-a7bd-11ed-9fad-005056ac0036) (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Anmälan till Vattensäkerhet 2023
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 15:34:08 +0100

Datum: 2023-02-08

Bekräftelse anmälan till Vattensäkerhet 2023 i - 2023-03-29 — 2023-03-29.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Vattensäkerhet 2023 in - 2023-03-29 — 2023-03-29.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Lovisa
Efternamn/Last name: Aldrin
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Halmstads kommun
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Teknik och Fastighhetsförvaltningen
Adress/Postal address: Box 246
Postnummer/Postcode: 30106
Ort/City: Halmstad
Telefonnummer/Telephone: +46733039243
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Halmstads kommun
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 18711
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Teknik och fastighetsförvaltningen
Adress/Address: c/o Coor A83
Postnummer/Postcode: 97174
Ort/City: Luleå
Orgnr/company registration number:  2120001215
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2023-03-29

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:
Grupplicens

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Vattensäkerhet 2023
https://vattensakerhet2023.se