Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 08:36:23 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    skogforsk-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT063.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com
    2023-02-06T08:36:14.719Z 08DB0739144FFCB6] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Anmälan till Skogsbrand 2023
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 09:36:13 +0100

Datum: 2023-02-06

Bekräftelse anmälan till Skogsbrand 2023 i Östersund 2023-03-22 — 2023-03-23.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Skogsbrand 2023 in Östersund 2023-03-22 — 2023-03-23.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Petra
Efternamn/Last name: Ek
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Skogforsk
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Driftsystem
Adress/Postal address: Uppsala Science Park
Postnummer/Postcode: 75183
Ort/City: Uppsala
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 0706440909
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Skogforsk
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: GLN: 7368176029786
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Address: INX9022-001
Postnummer/Postcode: 831 90
Ort/City: Östersund
Orgnr/company registration number: 817602-9786
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2023-03-22 — 2023-03-23

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2023-03-22)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2023-03-22)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2023-03-23)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Skogsbrand 2023
https://skogsbrand2023.se