Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2025 23:03:16 -0700 (PDT)

** Message not delivered **

Your message couldn't be delivered to [email-masked] because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.

The response from the remote server was:
554 5.4.14 Hop count exceeded - possible mail loop ATTR34 [DB1PEPF000509F6.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com 2025-09-29T06:03:16.350Z 08DDFBE41D2C26B8]
g
	f7x0kEx5wuBcqcoMJ9Bym+S9dJItPq8zBnxDgsNJ7frPlzFjzelqPvco5Oe1Fq76U8yM3f7z328
	HcD3QPt+xNx+3Ksn+HZUygrknT2X5wPdnSKil6k7ztnU+HIHQnvXOEmD8KtJsqy8ik411EKdUgI
	SqGeAsDWlYbOc=
Authentication-Results-Original: mx.google.com;       arc=pass (i=6);
       spf=fail (google.com: domain of [email-masked]
 does not designate 2a01:111:f403:c200::d as permitted sender)
 smtp.mailfrom=[email-masked];       dara=fail
 header.i=@lidl.se
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Subject: Kurs om hur man =?utf-8?Q?f=C3=B6rebygger?= och hanterar utbrott av
 legionella
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2025 08:01:31 +0200