Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2025 23:14:04 -0700 (PDT)

** Message not delivered **

Your message couldn't be delivered to [email-masked] because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.

The response from the remote server was:
554 5.4.14 Hop count exceeded - possible mail loop ATTR34 [DB1PEPF000509F3.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com 2025-09-25T06:14:04.174Z 08DDFADCF097750D]
M
	oNmSH3Q5SpG7f3tOGYEk5dl4Loz6Ga0yYNra8I4s4grl8zZoqnmWqGMJNeP8W3nXyDwLFqx8lo/
	2ZXmsZeYbmNjJrLiPpJ0dYtvFm/DiNFFod9aDw2chJQUvbYex1h+iwUR9U5OzJRGZhmyXjXNjNI
	lrjT/VWom4OAI=
Authentication-Results-Original: mx.google.com;       arc=pass (i=6);
       spf=fail (google.com: domain of [email-masked]
 does not designate 40.93.65.14 as permitted sender)
 smtp.mailfrom=[email-masked];       dara=fail
 header.i=@lidl.se
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?L=C3=A4r?= dig hantera dagsljuskraven i Boverkets nya
 byggregler
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2025 08:12:32 +0200