Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2025 08:12:52 +0200 (CEST)

This is the mail system at host limhamn01.limhamn.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host memab-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.4]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more
    information see https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors
    [AM4PEPF00025F9A.EURPRD83.prod.outlook.com 2025-09-25T06:12:55.507Z
    08DDF8EFFD1DD10E] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Lär dig hantera dagsljuskraven i Boverkets nya byggregler
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2025 08:12:34 +0200

Dagsljuskraven i Boverkets nya byggreglerKurs om hur man hanterar de nya kraven på dagsljus i byggnader och 
vad de innebär för tillsyn, byggnadsutformning och användbarhet.