Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2025 12:13:13 +0200 (CEST)

This is the mail system at host limhamn01.limhamn.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host memab-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.21]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more
    information see https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors
    [AM2PEPF0001C708.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com 2025-09-18T10:13:13.339Z
    08DDF43861AACE10] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Installationstekniska åtgärder som sparar energi – gå kursen!
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2025 12:12:11 +0200

Installationsteknisk energieffektiviseringKurs om hur man driftoptimerar och energieffektiviserar byggnader 
med installationstekniska åtgärder.