Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2025 06:11:10 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host mu.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    swedavia-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.28] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more information see
    https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors [AMS0EPF000001B1.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com
    2025-09-04T06:11:10.053Z 08DDE78F38518B23] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Kurs om klimatberäkning för uppföljning av byggprojekt, för klimatdeklaration eller för certifiering
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2025 08:11:09 +0200

Klimatberäkning i praktikenKurs om klimatberäkning i syfte att följa upp klimatavtryck i byggprojekt, att upprätta en klimatdeklaration eller för certifiering med Miljöbyggnad 4.0 och NollCO2 – om beräkningsprogram, indata och resultatredovisning.