Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 14:04:49 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.73.26]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550
    5.1.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    2adb3069b0e04-55b6335465dsi2420610e87.180 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Medlemskap 2026
From: Hylliekrokens Golf Center <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 16:04:48 +0200

Medlemskap 2026Betala spelmedlemskap för 2026 Så kan du spela resten av 2025 för endast 600kr   Prova på medlem – 2975:-  Fritt spel alla dagar på  Oxie GK Hylliekrokens slopade par tre bana. (gäller endast om man inte haft ett aktivt spelmedlemskap hos oss sedan 2023)    Juniormedlem Oxie GK & Hylliekroken - 2695:- (Födda 2010 - 2005)  Knattemedlem Oxie GK & Hylliekroken - 1975:- (Födda 2011 eller senare)   Ev.aktivt golf-id aktiveras direkt för 300:- (200 kr upp till 21 år ) annars aktiveras golf-id i slutet av september. Fler medlemsformer finns givetvis se mer här