Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2025 14:05:33 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.194.11] said: 550 5.5.0
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [CH1PEPF0000AD75.namprd04.prod.outlook.com 2025-07-25T14:05:32.835Z
    08DDC834A0DDC438] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Sommar rea i butiken
From: Hylliekrokens Golf Center <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2025 16:05:31 +0200

Sommaren är här – och det är dags för REA!Hej kära kunder,Vi är glada att meddela att vår sommarrea är här! Passa på att fynda i butiken och njut av fantastiska rabatter på hela vårt sortiment.Perfekt för att fräscha upp din golfutrustning inför alla kommande rundor!