Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2025 14:05:21 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.221.27]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550
    5.1.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    38308e7fff4ca-331f40b35a7si292101fa.133 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Sommar rea i butiken
From: Hylliekrokens Golf Center <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2025 16:05:21 +0200

Sommaren är här – och det är dags för REA!Hej kära kunder,Vi är glada att meddela att vår sommarrea är här! Passa på att fynda i butiken och njut av fantastiska rabatter på hela vårt sortiment.Perfekt för att fräscha upp din golfutrustning inför alla kommande rundor!