Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 18:15:23 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.164.26] said:
    552-5.2.2 The recipient's inbox is out of storage space and inactive.
    Please 552-5.2.2 direct the recipient to 552 5.2.2
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaPerm
    2adb3069b0e04-55943b906e8si918863e87.532 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Uppvik & döttrar > Ett skepp kommer lastat 10/7
From: Uppvik & döttrar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 20:15:22 +0200

https://www.uppvik.nu/husenEtt skepp kommer lastat... Med vaddå...?Fastighetsmäklare:Katarina Lidén, 0705-972911, [email-masked] Ståhl, 0733-714714, [email-masked] - 0414-708 00Västerlen - 040-471551Varmt välkomna, önskar Team Uppvik: 
Lotta, Mi, Katarina, Elisabeth, Roxanna, Karin, Eva-Lena, Therese och Catja. Du bokar alla dina visningar här > via bokadirekthttps://www.uppvik.nu/husen/obj14751_2141017723https://www.uppvik.nu/husen/obj14751_2141017723www.uppvik.nu | 0414-708 00 | [email-masked]