Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2025 06:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

** Address not found **

Your message wasn't delivered to [email-masked] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Learn more here: https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser

The response from the remote server was:
550 5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is inactive. For more information, go to https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser 38308e7fff4ca-32cdac46d70si8067661fa.290 - gsmtp
QGh
         a6b6AzKDs17dXRdlkmQxgGEiD79bUaRtQfiqZ1abnZ29bFSAQyMmaQwfWgAFexLkUa/d
         JH7PV1vIMZ5EfzrTyrJBCf6J4bj1MzexnHtlRtoNa+JtsUnBN4d9RNnWLKZTV0mSNKYS
         jySv9kyx8lpfq/M3nKTl+TlxPKY4FLzaUvVNBanMu1BZoR+PO+KH2QQFVwfQoLh0sBUS
         CJD0VamcPAE+OcIVq2ZDSs4NSUkomvUx35nNjxmxJL2VF/vepNtlB9jgwMq6u6xEFaTx
         lxmA==
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2025 15:11:21 +0200
Subject: Fructus =?utf-8?Q?till=C3=B6nskar?= Dig en =?utf-8?Q?sk=C3=B6n?=
 sommar!
From: Fructus Data AB <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]