Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2025 13:09:34 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host mu.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=konturverktyg.se type=A: Host not found

Subject: Fructus tillönskar Dig en skönsommar!
From: Fructus Data AB <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2025 15:09:34 +0200

DAGS ATT LADDA OM BATTERIERNA!Vi tar semester fr.o.m vecka 28 och har begränsad jourbemanning mellan 7:e juli och 4:e augusti. Du kan under denna perioden dock lämna meddelande per telefon eller epost så återkommer vi så snart vi kan.
Ha en riktigt skön sommar!TIME TO RECHARGE THE BATTERIES!Due to summer vacation our staffing is limited between July 7 and Aug 4. During this period you can however still leave a phonemessage or send us a email, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.Have a wonderful summer!Fructus Data AB
Storsätragränd 5 - 12739 Skärholmen - Sweden /+46859411630
[email-masked] / [email-masked] / www.fructus.se