Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 11:03:55 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host mu.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    roostegner-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.8] said: 451 4.4.4 Mail
    received as unauthenticated, incoming to a recipient domain configured in a
    hosted tenant which has no mail-enabled subscriptions. ATTR5
    [DB1PEPF000509ED.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com 2025-06-19T11:03:55.318Z
    08DDADE96DC23F00] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: IDAG STARTAR VÅR SOMMAR REA!
From: TING UTE & INNE AB <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2025 11:54:32 +0200

http://www.tinguteoinne.sehttp://w12421.shop.textalk.se/se/shop.php?id=12421http://www.tinguteoinne.se/