Subject: Undeliverable: Uppvik & döttrar > Ett skepp kommer lastat 11/6

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 07:08:11 +0000

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: SN7PR11MB7639.namprd11.prod.outlook.com

[email-masked]
Remote server returned '554 5.2.2 mailbox full; STOREDRV.Deliver.Exception:QuotaExceededException.MapiExceptionShutoffQuotaExceeded; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message [BeginDiagnosticData]The process failed to get the correct properties. 255.66700:02000000, 5.95292:67000000446F526F70730072, 8.111356:9552F9FE86593ECC1F1F572B2F8F6BAC1F1F572B, 0.38698:A6536B31, 0.91292:140F83A2, 1.41134:86000000, 7.36354:010000000000010C86000000, 1.46439:0A000000, 1.115228:00000000, 0.104668:01000000, 0.91292:86000000, 1.41134:86000000, 7.36354:010000000000010C0A000000, 1.46439:0A000000, 1.115228:00000000, 0.104668:86000000, 0.34102:00000000, 5.29818:0000000030303037303030302D383135622D313264302D303030302D30303030303030303030303000000000, 5.55446:00000000333A3000A1000000, 7.29828:983B02C00300000060FEFFFF, 7.29832:000000C00300000062000100, 4.45884:DD040000, 4.29880:DD040000, 4.59420:DD040000, 7.40840:010000000000010CA4000000, 8.45434:000007005B81D0120000000000000000A5000000, 0.104348:65000100, 5.46798:04000000496E666572656E636520436C617373696669636174696F6E204167656E740000, 7.51330:00E6C3B9B6A8DD0882000100, 5.10786:0000000031352E32302E383833352E3031373A4D5734505231314D42353739393A34333965313330652D363135622D343239322D393666382D6161386135353733326264623A36363039363A2E4E455420382E302E31360082000100, 0.39570:AC000000, 1.64146:02000000, 1.33010:02000000, 2.54258:00000000, 0.58802:A4000000, 1.33010:02000000, 2.54258:00000000, 0.58802:14000000, 1.64146:9F000000, 1.33010:9F000000, 2.54258:DD040000, 1.33010:9F000000, 2.54258:DD040000, 255.97900:00000000, 4.127372:DD040000[EndDiagnosticData] [Stage: CreateMessage]'

Original message headers:

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 09:08:06 +0200
Subject: Uppvik & =?utf-8?Q?d=C3=B6ttrar?= > Ett skepp kommer lastat 11/6
From: Uppvik & =?utf-8?Q?d=C3=B6ttrar?= <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
 =?us-ascii?Q?EwNKu0zMofZASVhBhvxEeLFRkSIjGOzYqzcqz9dN+DiezT//tYMsYMCS+6YW?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?BqeFoGkHxfhn1fz5Wyus7YEnUwSbcN5dABlAMeUyelEcY8wE+A1qyKK+cAJQ?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?PZRLXZmk7FMheXr6RWqSpxZV7wwehG6xcZkJK0irW593AW4j/wA+k02j5Igd?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?d5IWyxEEd+gS?=
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jun 2025 07:08:07.4242
 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Network-Message-Id: 66b620ff-a717-475c-0a71-08dda8b6b7b4
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id: 84df9e7f-e9f6-40af-b435-aaaaaaaaaaaa
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthSource:
        DB1PEPF000509FB.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthAs: Anonymous
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-FromEntityHeader: Internet
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-RMS-PersistedConsumerOrg:
        00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: SN7PR11MB7639

Subject: Uppvik & döttrar > Ett skepp kommer lastat 11/6
From: Uppvik & döttrar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 09:08:06 +0200

https://www.uppvik.nu/husenEtt skepp kommer lastat... Med vaddå...?Fastighetsmäklare:Katarina Lidén, 0705-972911, [email-masked] Ståhl, 0733-714714, [email-masked] - 0414-708 00Västerlen - 040-471551Varmt välkomna, önskar Team Uppvik: 
Lotta, Mi, Katarina, Elisabeth, Roxanna, Karin, Eva-Lena, Therese och Catja. Du bokar alla dina visningar här > via bokadirekthttps://www.uppvik.nu/husen/obj14751_2136380904https://www.uppvik.nu/husen/obj14751_2136380904https://www.uppvik.nu/husen/OBJ14751_2066274850https://www.uppvik.nu/husen/OBJ14751_2066274850www.uppvik.nu | 0414-708 00 | [email-masked]